Monday, December 12, 2011

Plan A!

My alarm went off at 5 a.m.  I had NOT gone to bed at 9:00 last night like I'd wanted to, and I did NOT want to get out of bed when I heard the alarm.  I started trying to figure out other workout options for today, but I came up empty.  I had already decided I was going to work late, so an evening spin class was out.  Plus, I thought, my gym clothes are sitting right over there waiting for me.  And I know I won't have to scrape frost off my car since I made sure to park in the garage last night.  So, fine.  I'll go.

Made it there in plenty of time, and I realized just how much time I save working out in the morning because I don't have to fight the evening rush hour traffic!  Nice.  Good workout, hills today.  Good to catch up with my co-cycle-club-ride-leader-friend.  REALLY good to be done with my workout early and know that I didn't have to go out after work tonight!  Woo-hoo!

But I have been tired all day...

My original plan for tomorrow was to go lift in the morning, and maybe even swim while I'm there (I don't like the idea of driving to the gym twice in one day).  But tomorrow is Hubby's last stressful class, and he was thinking he might like to meet me for a swim and/or workout afterward.  If we do that, I'll probably just go a little earlier to get my workout done so that I can just focus on helping him in the pool when he arrives.

But that would mean giving up my "I really want to get back into a morning workout schedule again" plan for the week...  Hmm.  Guess I'll see what time I actually get to bed, then decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment