Monday, November 28, 2011

Back At It

So, last Monday, I ate great, worked out, and set a goal of losing one pound by today, even with Thanksgiving.  Well...  let's just say... epic fail.  I didn't work out any more last week (unless you count walking around for six hours during all the Black Friday sales), and I pretty much ate whatever I wanted.  And I gained a half pound.  But now I'm more motivated than ever.  I've got to get going on this!

Today I ate great again, and I made it back to spin class tonight.  Derek and I were supposed to go for our second swim lesson as well, but neither of us felt like it.  So we came up with a new plan, which I think I like even better: we're going to go to bed early.  Like, soon.  And we're going to get up early and go lift in the a.m.  Then we're going to meet at the gym for a swim tomorrow night after his classes.  He may try to get some other cardio in first, in which case I'll do some laps of my own before he joins me in the pool, and I may also go run with Fleet Feet before that, if this incessant rain finally quits.  But I won't hold my breath on that one...

Anyway, I'm hoping that by getting up early tomorrow, I'll be able to continue the rest of the week.  And if I can spin Wednesday morning, then I'll have all evening to decorate for Christmas!  High hopes for this week. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment