Friday, November 4, 2011

Final Preparations

Today was a day of organization.  I gathered all of my gear and packed it up in the various transition and special needs bags.



Then I gave my bike a quick cleaning and took everything over to transition.




After a quick look around the Ironman Village, Derek and I went to scope out a few tattoo shops I'd been researching online.  First up was Panama Fox in Panama City, followed by Black Cat just a few miles down Front Beach Road.  We decided to go with a girl name Megan at Black Cat, who was willing to come in on her day off (Sunday) to do it.  I'll just text her tomorrow night or Sunday morning if I finish the race and we'll decide on a time then.  Getting SO excited!

We just went out to try to catch the sunset, but this is all we caught before the sun disappeared!  Still, simply beautiful.


And now it's time for me to get to bed.  I CAN'T BELIEVE TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment