Monday, April 18, 2011

Rest Day

I was actually planning on swimming tonight while the hubby went to the library to work on school stuff, but when he couldn't do what he needed to do there tonight, I used the excuse to just take a rest day instead.  Not that I was really in need of a rest day after a pretty relaxing weekend, but I just wasn't really feeling it.  I'm off work the rest of the week, too, so I have plenty of time to get some good workouts in.  Here's my plan:

Tuesday - Spin and yoga in the morning, run with my Fleet Feet training group in the evening.
Wednesday - Swim early so I can paint our office the rest of the day.
Thursday - Ride outside, weather permitting, in the afternoon, run with Fleet Feet in the evening.
Friday - Swim and yoga in the morning.
Saturday - Run with Fleet Feet early.
Sunday - Rest.

Here's hoping that putting this out there makes me actually do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment