Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back In the Saddle

So, after the tri last Sunday, my foot hurt a little, but knee was crazy sore.  It was swollen so that it hurt to bend it a lot, and I couldn't straighten it all the way either.  So obviously I needed to take a few days off.  It started feeling o.k. a little before today, but I was lazy...  I was pretty ticked at my body for not cooperating, and just at myself for wasting a valuable week off, but... yeah.  I failed.

Anyway, tonight was the first time I got back to my workouts.  I had to lead the Cycle Club ride, which was 26.5 miles.  I had planned to swim afterward, too, but it was pretty cold out, and I just couldn't bring myself to get in a cold pool when I was already shivering from the ride.  So, yeah.  At least I rode, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment