Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just Keep Swimmin'...

Well, my foot was still hurting today, so I didn't even wanna try a power walk.  I did, however, finally get back in the pool, even though I didn't feel like going out after a long, boring shift.  But I went!  I had planned to do my usual two miles, but I ended up just doing 1.75 because it was getting late and I was tired and I wanted to get home for Criminal Minds. :-)

Here's what I did, a variation of an old standby:

Warm-up
3 x 200  Swim/pull/kick x 200

Main set
1 x 400  Free - pace
2 x 300  Free - pace
2 x 200  Free - pace
2 x 100  Free - pace

Cool-down
1 x 200  Sighting drill
1 x 200  Easy

Tomorrow's the last night for our LTF evening rides, but I wonder if anyone will show up...  If not, I'll probably take the spin class instead and maybe lift afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment