Monday, September 5, 2011

Orthotics

Today, Labor Day, we did NOT labor.  We slept in.  And it was wonderful!  Everything I imagined it could be and more. :-)  We had originally talked about heading back to Cincinnati at 10 or 11 in the morning, but we didn't even wake up till then!

We did still head out for a quick run shortly after noon, though.  It was SO cool and comfortable!  I only wanted to run two miles, just to try out the new orthotics, so that's all we did: a quick and out back.  My foot felt o.k., though not perfect, as we ran.  I'm not really sure I could feel the difference between these and the old inserts I used for years, but hopefully my feet will be able to tell the difference.

Later in the day, my foot was really sore.  Like, even though we drove to Youngstown and planned on checking out the Canfield Fair, I wasn't sure I wanted to go because it would require a lot of walking.  I'm sure being cooped up in the car for hours didn't help either.  Curious to see how it feels tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment