Thursday, September 22, 2011

Last Thursday Ride

Well, as much as I've enjoyed leading rides for Lifetime's Cycle Club, I'm kind of glad to be done with those responsibilities for the season.  We had a perfect night for our last Thursday evening ride, and I was thrilled to see two regulars waiting when I arrived (so I could ride outside instead of taking that spinning class).  We got back just before the sun went down, though, so I think it's good we're done with these night rides till next summer.

Tomorrow I plan to swim after work, but I also really want to take a brisk walk soon to see how quickly I can make it around the lake and if my foot hurts after walking like it does after running.  Realistically, I know that won't happen tomorrow morning, and I doubt I'll have time tomorrow night if I'm also swimming.  That would leave Saturday, but I'm supposed to do a five-hour ride then.  Though will I really do that if it's raining, like it's forecast to be?  Hmm... So many questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment