Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back in the Water!

Yeah, no lifting this morning again...  But, for the first time in I can't remember how long, I actually woke up feel well-rested and ready to get up!  It was fabulous!

I did swim tonight, though.  For the first time in almost two weeks.  It felt great to be back in the water!

Here's what I did:

Warm-up
4 x 400  Swim/pull/kick/drill x 400

Main set
8 x 100  Easy/build/easy/hard x 25
8 x 50    Sprint through turn, easy back

Cool-down
1 x 200  Free - sighting drill
1 x 200  Easy

The two miles took 1:20 rather than my usual 1:15, but that's not bad after two weeks off.  Plus, speed days always seem to go a little slower because of the extra rest time.  Ah, well.  Now, to bed!  Planning to sleep in again tomorrow and just lift tomorrow night after my ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment