Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2 Out Of 3 Ain't Bad

Well, I was supposed to run and swim yesterday...  But I didn't get up in time to run, then I worked all day, then I had to run some errands (which took a lot longer than I anticipated), and then I was just super tired and too overwhelmed with everything I have to do before I leave on my business trip to want to work out.  So I did nothing.  Again.  Boo...

But TODAY...  I lifted after my PT appointment then swam 2 miles.  Got 2:30 in, which makes up a little bit for yesterday.  I also planned to go to the time trial tonight, but I just didn't have time with making meals for the hubby for when I'm gone.  So, I skipped that.  Instead, I think I'll spin and run tomorrow morning before my flight.

Anyway, here's what I did for my swim:

Warm-up
4 x 200  Swim/pull/kick/drill x 200

Main set
1 x 400  Free - pace
2 x 300  Free - pace
3 x 200  Free - pace
4 x 100  Free - pace

Cool-down
1 x 200  Sighting drills
1 x 200  Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment