Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A-OK!

And... whew!  I felt infinitely better today!  I could actually breathe out of my nose, and I think I could count on both hands the number of tissues I needed today.  Praise the Lord!  I didn't sleep well last night, but I wasn't even too tired today, which surprised me.  So, no excuses NOT to go work out tonight!

When I got to the gym for my swim, I was excited to use the outdoor pool since it'll be closing after this week.  Unfortunately, that pool was closed because apparently someone pooped in it...  Uh, yeah.  Swimming inside should be just fine.  Here's what I did:

Warm-up
4 x 200  Swim/pull/kick/drill x 200

Main set
1 x 400  Free - pace
2 x 300  Free - pace
3 x 200  Free - pace
4 x 100  Free - pace

Cool-down
1 x 200  Free - sighting drill
1 x 200  Easy

In all: 3200 meters (2 miles) in 1:15.  Not too shabby!  And so far my shoulder seems o.k.  We'll see how it feels tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment