Thursday, August 11, 2011

Double Dose

Well, I went to see my PT today to have molds made of my feet for some custom orthotics.  Not too exciting, though it take me back to my youth when I had to have casts made of my whole midsection for my scoliosis back braces.  Ah, memories...

Anyway, after that, I went over to the gym for my first real swim of the week.  And I actually got to complete the whole workout!  3600 meters in 1:20.  Here's what I did:

Warm-up
4 x 400    Swim (w/sighting)/Pull/Kick/Drill x 400

Main Set
1 x 1900  Free - pace  (1.2 miles straight to practice for this weekend)

Cool-down
1 x 100    Easy

I went home after that, ate, took care of some things, then got ready for my Cycle Club ride.  I was excited because the weather was PERFECT, plus I was looking forward to trying out the Terry saddle I'd borrowed.  It was a great 29-mile ride!  The saddle was better than the Fizik, but not as good as the Cobb.  O.k., well, one more down!  I'll use the Cobb this weekend, but then I really want to check out the Adamo...

No comments:

Post a Comment