Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Saddle Search

So, I tried to call Wheelie Fun to find out if the Terry Butterfly demo saddle was back, but even after a couple of hours, no one answered.  So finally I figured I'd just have to drive out there to see what was up.  Well, all I found was a sign on the door saying "We've moved all our inventory to our Cycle Sport and Tri location..."  Grrr...  They couldn't put that information on an answering machine?  They couldn't mention it on their website?  What a waste of time and gas money!  But anyway, I drove out to Cycle Sport, and the Terry saddle was in, so I took it.  I kept the Cobb as well, though, since I wasn't sure how the Terry would work and I needed something to ride this weekend.  After that stop, I drove home to drop off my bike, and started looking up some saddles online.  Time kind of got away from me, and before I knew it, it was almost time for the Hubby to get home!  I didn't really feel like heading back out after that, so I skipped my swim.  Frustrating, lazy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment