Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sleep...

Well, as well as I did with my workouts in New Jersey, I failed today.  I was so tired after that quick, busy trip that I came home exhausted.  Plus, I didn't sleep well last night.  So, after church, I came home and took a nap, and didn't wake up till after 5:00.  Sure, I could still have gone out then, but I was still sleepy.  Plus, then it got really dark and windy and started raining, so I'm glad I didn't go!  It's clear and sunny now, but definitely too late for a long ride.  I had wanted to get three hours in, but maybe I can still get a long ride in Wednesday or Thursday before my race on Sunday.  I also really want to try out my new wetsuit, and I'm hoping I don't have to swim alone...  But since I need to go during the week, we shall see.

I'm proud of all I managed to get done this week, considering I was in NJ half the time.  But I am a little disappointed that I missed this ride today and only got in eight hours of the 12:15 I had scheduled.  Oh, well.  That's life, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment