Saturday, July 30, 2011

Something!

So, we had to drive up to Akron/Youngstown today to bring the hubby's brother home, but I was hoping to get a good workout or two in first.  Mary couldn't meet after all, so I thought I'd just ride on the trail and then swing by the gym to swim on my way home.  But...  I needed sleep.  So I didn't have time for both.  And I actually only had time to ride 30 miles.  It took just under 1:45, with was almost a 17.5 mph average.  I love my new bike!  Sad I couldn't swim, but what can you do?

All in all this week, I only worked out 6:15, which is bad even for a rest week!  (I had 8 hours on the schedule.)  Boo...  But at least I did something.  Though I am a little nervous for the half IM I just signed up for in two weeks, especially since I'll be out of town half of next week and I'm not sure how I'm going to work out out there...  We shall see.  I need a plan, though, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment