Friday, July 29, 2011

Nada

Well...  Once again we planned to wake up early to hit the gym, and once again we stayed up too late for that to be feasible.  I got off work early today, too, at 3:00, but there's not quite enough time to get a workout in before heading downtown for another baseball game.  So I'm taking the day off.

Tomorrow, though...  I'm praying that Mary Sunshine and I can work out the details to meet at Caesar Creek for an open-water swim and then a ride...  It'll have to be early since we need to drive up north in the afternoon, and I know Mary likes her beauty sleep on the weekends, so we'll see if we can make it happen.  If not, I'll just hit the bike trail by myself for a couple hours, then swing by the gym pool on my way home.  Either way, I'm getting some kind of a brick in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment