Friday, July 22, 2011

Lazy Again...

I was planning to go to the gym to lift before my PT appointment this morning, but the Hubby had switched to a later shift so I was getting him set for the day till I had to leave for the appointment.  While there, my therapist had me run on the treadmill a bit so he could see if there was anything suspicious going on.  He added a padding under the ball of my bad foot because it looked like I was reaching when my foot landed (or something like that).  I'm supposed to run a few more times before my next appointment late next week to see if that helps at all.  I'm skeptical, but I'll give it a shot.  Plus, I'm going to have to get used to running with pain anyway...

After that, I went to pick up my new bike!  It's so pretty...  :)  (Except the manly colors...)  I rode it around the parking lot for 2 minutes, but the real test will come tomorrow when I try it out on the bike trail.  Praying for no rain in the morning!  I have to go early, too, to get another 45-minute run in before the ride at 8:00.  And I'm thinking about stopping for a swim on the way home, though it'll depend on how far we ride and what time we get done, since we do have to leave about 3:00 to drive to Columbus for a soccer game tomorrow night.  But yeah, all that because I was lazy most of today.  Boo...

No comments:

Post a Comment