Friday, July 15, 2011

Lazy...

I was supposed to run before my 9:30 PT appointment this morning, but I ran out of time.  After the appointment, I went out to Wheelie Fun to see what bikes they had in stock and see if I could get me a good deal.  I was a little disappointed to find that they only had one P2 in my size in the store, and no B16s.  I didn't really have much of a preference in which one to go with, other than that I like the look of the Felt better, but not having a choice is not my favorite.  Bob said the Felt is probably a slightly better fit for me now, but the Cervelo would be slightly better if I lost 10-15 pounds.  So the Cervelo is probably a better bike in the long run anyway, but I just really think it looks too masculine for me.  Hmm... maybe I could use that to my advantage in negotiations, though: "Man, I really was leaning toward the Felt, but you don't have one in my size..."  Guess I'll find out come Monday, since I have to go back when the owner/manager guy, the one who can decide prices, is there.

Anyway, after Wheelie Fun, I had planned to hit the gym to lift and/or swim and/or run.  I had all my stuff with me, but just didn't feel like going.  It was hot out, and I was hungry and still preoccupied with the bike stuff...  Plus, I had a lot to do around the house to get ready for Hubby's brother's visit.  So I started organizing all the stuff in our office to make room for him in there.  I finally did get my run in tonight at 8:30 or so, but that was it.  And I didn't run quite as far since it was getting pretty late and dark by the time I finished my first lap.  Ah, well.  Still something!

No comments:

Post a Comment