Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Gone

I decided to take the day off from running since my foot still hurt a bit when I woke up this morning.  Then, because I had a Yahoo article about the 2012 Olympics due today, I figured I'd get that done before heading out for my swim and other errands.  Unfortunately, it took me 5+ hours to finish the article, and by then it was too late to get the swim in and still have time to make dinner...  So I was completely lazy today and did nothing workout-wise.  Boo...

I think tomorrow I'll try to swim before my Cycle Club ride again, then move my second strength session of the week to Friday with my second run.  Maybe I'll swim again on Friday, too, or maybe I'll try to squeeze that in after my long Saturday ride before we head up to Columbus for some soccer.  Although... the forecast is showing rain on Saturday, so that could interfere with both my riding and swimming plans...  So, we shall see.  I think I can totally still salvage this week, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment