Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nap

I thought I might try swimming today at some point, but I've been exhausted since my ride yesterday.  I stayed up too late Friday night, got up early and rode a long time yesterday, worked all day cleaning and cooking and running errands, stayed up too late again last night, then got up early for worship practice before church today.  After we got home and ate some lunch, I crashed.  Went to sleep at 12:30 or so, and didn't wake up till 4 hours later!  Yikes.  But that's just what I needed.  I mentioned yesterday that fueling long workouts is going to have to be a focus of my continued training, but sleep will be even more important.

I had a pretty bad week workout-wise overall: didn't lift at all and only swam once.  Only got in 8:45 out my scheduled 12:15 this week.  Boo...  But I'm really looking forward to this coming week since I'm not working at all and have a fresh chance to do everything right.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment