Monday, May 2, 2011

Day O' Rest

I feel fine today: no sore muscles or anything and the chaffing is healing quickly.  But I think I deserve this day of rest, especially since I had to work a full 8.5-hour shift AFTER the race yesterday!  Yeah, I had time to take a quick shower before work, but that was about it.  The shift ended at 8:15, p.m. and I planned to go to bed immediately, though it ended up being more like 10 or 11 o'clock (I really can't remember now).  At least I was able to get a good 9 hours of sleep before waking up for work again today.

Workouts resume tomorrow:
Tuesday - Spin and yoga in the morning, social gathering at Fleet Feet in the evening (assuming it's still raining and I don't go to the first of QCW's time trials)
Wednesday - Swim in the morning, short run with Jeff Galloway @ FF in the evening
Thursday - 30- to 40-mile ride outside since it'll probably be the only nice day this week
Friday - Probably yoga and another swim
Saturday - Supposed to be leading a ride with my LTF cycle club, but we'll see with this soggy forecast...  if not, then maybe I'll spin and run at the gym, or just run, or... who knows?
Sunday - Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment