Thursday, May 19, 2011

Week 2, Bike 2 & Run 2

Well, the early morning run didn't happen - surprise, surprise.  And I never really felt like going out for a ride because it was chilly and dreary most of the day.  But I did go to the gym for a spin class tonight, followed by the run I never did yesterday.  I was supposed to do some single leg drills on today's ride, and I did add a few, but mostly I followed what the spinning teacher did.  I really like this particular class because the instructor is a cyclist and a triathlete.  Today we did a lot of speed work and spent some time focusing on form.  It was good!  He also mentioned the possibility of adding a run after this class sometimes if people were interested in brick workouts.  That'll work if we run on treadmills, but he's much too fast for me otherwise.  So we'll see where that leads.  But it was a lot of fun, and I feel good!  Tomorrow is a long run and an hour swim.  Not sure if I'll try to do both in the morning or split them up, but I have time and options since I'm off all day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment