Monday, May 16, 2011

Week 2, Run 1

  • LOVE that I had time for my morning run in between seeing Derek off and starting my shift.
  • LOVE that I can just run out my front door and be in one of the city's most beautiful parks within minutes.
  • HATE that I forgot to take water with me today...
  • LOVE my new capri running pants, which were perfect for this perfect chilly spring morning.
  • LOVE my new Timex Ironman watch with it's fancy interval timers and many other features I have yet to figure out.
  • HATE that I accidentally set my run interval to 3 hours instead of 3 minutes so that I couldn't time my loop around the lake for the interval research I was hoping to get started on today.  D'oh!
  • LOVE how good it feels to have a goal and stick to it. :-)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your blog and enthusiam!!

    Hate that we our schedules keep us apart so much.

    Hope to see you soon. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete