Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Not So Much Today

Well, I made it to yoga this morning, then ran a bunch of errands before coming home.  By then it was after noon, and close to 80 degrees out!  I didn't feel much like running, so I turned the A/C on and started getting the office ready to paint instead.  I told myself I could go swim later if it was too warm to run, but the house stuff ended up being my only other workout today.  Boo...  But I REALLY want to get this last room done so I can cross it off my list, and put all the painting supplies away, and get the dining room and kitchen back in working order (they are currently being used as a paint prep area).  So, I've decided that THAT will be my priority this week.  I'm still hoping to get a good swim in tomorrow, maybe between the two coats of paint, but I won't beat myself up if it doesn't happen.  The forecast is predicting lots of rain, so I'm not sure if another outdoor ride will happen this week, but maybe I can at least spin on Friday.  And I really do need to get at least one run in this week, though I have to work all weekend...  So, we'll see how this all plays out!

No comments:

Post a Comment