Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tomorrow, Then

So, I slept probably 9 hours Sunday night into Monday, but then I worked all day and helped the hubby with his Shakespeare paper all evening.  We were up till 2 a.m., then got up this morning at 6:30, exhausted of course.  So instead of staying up once I saw him off to work, I went back to sleep.  And didn't get up again till almost 11.  Which was awesome, except that I missed both my spinning and yoga classes.  I was pretty lazy all day after that and just really enjoyed doing nothing.  Late this afternoon, I started cleaning the house, and even though I didn't get the whole thing done, it looks a LOT better than it has in months.  This evening I went to Fleet Feet to celebrate the completion of our race this weekend, but we didn't run like I thought we were going to.  Oh, well, truly a day of rest.  So, TOMORROW I'll get back to the workouts: a swim in the afternoon (have to work in the morning now) and a short run/walk with Jeff Galloway and gang at Fleet Feet in the evening.  Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment