Wednesday, May 25, 2011

GRRRRR!!!

So, JUST as I got to the gym, they were having everyone get out of the pool because of storms, apparently.  But it wasn't raining, the clouds weren't that dark, and I never even heard any thunder.  I'm SO frustrated right now!  I'm ticked at Mother Nature for getting in the way of my workouts, and I'm ticked at the gym for closing the pool for apparently no reason.  But even more than that, I'm ticked at myself for putting off my swim until it was too late.  Now I'm trying to rearrange my workouts for the rest of the week to try to fit everything in.  Planning on spinning and then swimming tomorrow morning, running and lifting on Friday, hopefully swimming on Saturday, and biking on Sunday.  But with the terrible luck I've had so far this week, we'll see how that goes!  You know, I'm actually looking forward to working next week, because having less time seems to make it easier for me to get more done. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment