Tuesday, June 14, 2011

1 minute

Up too late again, too tired to lift this morning.  Yeah...  Sleep is gonna be the key element that gets me through my workouts, yet I really can't seem to find enough hours in the day to get everything done that I need to get done and still get to bed before 10:00.  Advice?  Suggestions?  Help?

But I did make it to the time trial again tonight, and I rode well (for me)!  I took a full minute off my time, finishing in 30 minutes exactly.  Part of that was probably due to the aero helmet I was trying out, part was that it was just a cooler, faster night out there, but I'd like to think that I'm at least getting a little faster based on my own efforts...  At any rate, I'm excited to keep riding it to see how much I can improve over the course of the season.

So, I'm supposed to do a speed-work run in the morning, but my foot has been hurting a bit still, so I think I'll try to get to the gym instead to make up that strength session I missed today.  Not holding my breath, but that's the plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment