Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Late

Well, since I couldn't run today, I considered trying a Zumba or Strike (kickboxing) class at the gym before my swim tonight.  But, I didn't make it there on time, so I just swam.  Here's what I did:

Warm-up
1 x 1000  Swim/pull/kick/drill x 250

Main set
1 x 400    Free - pace
2 x 300    Free - pace
3 x 200    Free - pace
4 x 100    Free - pace

Cool-down
1 x 200    Easy

It started to rain on my while I swam, but that's o.k. since I was already wet.  At one point it was coming down pretty good, though, and since the water aerobics class had ended and all the families had gone inside, I was afraid they were going to close the pool, so I just went in to finish up indoors.  Mostly I was just glad that the rain wasn't accompanied by lightning, otherwise my workout would have been cut short.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to lift and hopefully get a ride in (if it's not raining) before my first PT appointment.  Hope it goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment