Thursday, June 2, 2011

Feeling Strong!

So glad I decided NOT to try swimming after lifting yesterday.  Instead, I got a good night's sleep and headed to the pool after work today.  Rest week is kinda cool, too, 'cause a one-hour swim sure seems a lot easier than an hour-and-fifteen-minute swim, even when it includes speed work!  Swimming inside might have had something to do with it, too, for some reason...  Anyway, here was my workout:

Warm-up
1 x 1200  Swim/pull/kick x 400

Main set
8 x 100    EBEH (easy/build/easy/hard x 25)
8 x 50      Sprint through turn, easy back

Cool-down
1 x 200    Easy

Anyway, I just felt really strong tonight, and I'm looking forward to my short "long" run tomorrow morning, especially because it's cooler outside again.  Yep, just feeling pretty content overall, which is a really good place to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment