Thursday, June 30, 2011

Detour

Well, I was up WAY too late on Tuesday, finish up two articles for Yahoo Sports about the Tour de France, so lifting after my PT yesterday didn't happen.  Just too tired!  And since this is supposed to be a rest week, I felt justified in taking the day off. :-)

Tonight, I was planning to lift for an hour and spin for an hour, but then the other Thursday night Cycle Club ride leader and I decided to go try out our route before the ride starts next week.  We rode 26 miles in 1:40.  It was a good ride, and I'm excited to see how many people show up for it next Thursday!  I was glad, however, that we test rode it tonight because one of the roads we were planning to take back to the club was closed for construction.  Brian knew plenty of alternatives to get us back, but I would have been a bit lost if we were separated next week and I came across the detour sign.  We should be good to go now, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment