Monday, June 13, 2011

And Here We Go...

Well, my foot was feeling quite a bit better yesterday and this morning, but I didn't want to aggravate it with a strenuous speed workout run this morning.  Instead, I decided to swap the easy 30-minute run scheduled for Wednesday morning with today's 1-hour speed workout.  It felt a little strange as I started my run, but it didn't hurt per se.  I've been massaging it since I got back and plan to ice it a couple times today as well, so hopefully that will help.  I really need to be smart about taking care of this before it gets worse, even if that means skipping a run or two this week to let it heal fully...  We'll see.

LOVED the chilly morning air as well, but thankful that it should warm up nicely for my afternoon/evening swim.  Couldn't ask for better weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment