Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Time Trial

Well, I had wanted to get up early to go lift before work today, but since my shift started at 8:30, I'm not surprised that that didn't happen.  And I'm o.k. with it, since I had my time trial tonight anyway.  I was super sleepy all day and was almost falling asleep on the way to Cleves, so I wasn't expecting much from myself.  That's why, even though I was 10 seconds slower than last time, I'm o.k. with that, too!  I still have a long ways to go before I'll be happy with my results, but I'm glad I went, pushed myself as hard as I could, and got a good workout in.  Plus, I got to see Mary Sunshine for the first time in forever.  Bonus!

Pretty sure a morning workout is not gonna happen tomorrow either, so I'll plan on hitting the gym after my PT appt. after work.  Yikes...  This is a rest week?  When will I get to actually rest?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment