Saturday, June 11, 2011

Better Plan B

So, I was supposed to lead a ride today for my gym's Cycle Club, but after all the crazy storms we had last night and the lingering rain this morning, it had to be canceled.  I showed up at the ride start anyway, just to let people know it was canceled if anyone showed up thinking we'd still be riding.  But no one was there.  I contemplated taking a couple of spin classes this morning instead to get my 2 hours of riding in, but then I had a better idea: I made up my second strength training session this morning, and will ride tomorrow afternoon instead.  It's supposed to be BEAUTIFUL, sunny with a high in the mid-70s!  Now I'm just trying to see if I can find someone to ride with, and to decide if I want to try out next week's Cycle Club route or just ride up the bike trail...

At any rate, I'm VERY close to completing ALL my scheduled workouts for the week, and it feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment